Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank God for Redemptions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bballjunky24

Dec 8, 2008
Soooo, I just got the mail for today and I had 2 redemptions in there from topps. I purchased the 2 redemptions from a fellow boardie about a month ago and they were both live already so I bought them knowing that it shouldn't be too long between redeeming the codes and getting the physical cards. The redemptions were a 2010 Deck Mcguire Refractor auto #/500 and a 2010 Drew Pomeranz Refractor Auto #/500.

The first envelope I opened had the Deck.

Then the 2nd envelope had this...

IMAGE1145.jpg

Wow, just, Wow...

Jin Young Lee 2009 WBC topps chrome Refractor :benson: :benson: :benson: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Needless to say I was a bit pissed because on the envelope it indicated it should have been the pomeranz (circled in the scan). So I already emailed and called topps and they want their $.10 card sent back to them in order for me to get the right card... So much for getting the physical cards quickly, lol...

I know they have this tristar fulfillment co. do their redemptions but sheesh some dumb mistake...

OhioBobcat3

Aug 7, 2008
Ohio
Same thing happened to me today. Either someone's out to lunch or someone's trying to pull a fast one. This sure as hell isn't an adequate replacement if there are no more Pomeranz ref. autos available.

PomeranzRefRedemptionBS-1.jpg

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
whoa son thats hella weird, i sent in 10 redemptions for some 2009 topps chrome jin young lee refractors and got 10 pomeranz autos

Members online