Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone interested in Prospect Reports by me?

Interested?

• Yes, I like anything prospect-related

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
I used to write some prospect stuff on BMB, and then switched to my blog, but stopped writing about 2 years ago due to school. Graduated in May, and have some more time to write. I'm not really interested in keeping a website running, so I would probably just post on FCB and leave it at that. Maybe 1 or 2 reports per week, with analysis, comps, scouting reports, etc.on multiple prospects (requests are welcomed). If forum members are interested, I'll do it. If not, I'll find something else to do.

-Adam

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
At present, it seems most people are leaning towards "yes". Please continue to vote your opinion, if it looks like there's enough interest, I'll post something tonight. Any requests?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Adam G said:
At present, it seems most people are leaning towards "yes". Please continue to vote your opinion, if it looks like there's enough interest, I'll post something tonight. Any requests?

If you could tell me how good of a prospect Manny Machado is, that would be cool-I definitely don't read enough on here about him :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, I voted "yes". I always like to read the opinions of others-doesn't mean you agree with it, or like it, but reading a different point of view or perspective is a good idea IMO.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I always like to view lists but arent they just jumbled info of what scouts say.

Members online

Latest posts