Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody use COMC's 15 cent/$78 voucher?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Basically send in 500 cards for them to list for $78. (15 cent per + $3 batch fee).

If you got them in before a certain date, they guaranteed to have them scanned and listed before July 1st.

Genius on their part. They had boxes and boxes and boxes and packages of cards sent in....just in time for July 1st to roll around and collect a penny per card as well :lol:

Mine were just uploaded today. I sent in about 350 chromes from 2011 Bowman and the rest were g/u and low #'d cards.

Did anybody else send stuff in for this voucher? What did you send?

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
I did! I thought it was an awesome deal and I am really starting to love that website. I sent them in 4,000 cards with the vouchers, which will be loaded any day now, and I've sent then another 4,000 at the regular 4 week price. And actually before I just logged back on to FCB, I bought a batch of Hawkeyes cards and an Anna Kournikova auto that I'm going to have shipped to me this week.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I tried a 500 card lot. Mostly oddball stuff that you don't see on the site.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
tonsofcommons said:
20%. Isn't that double what ebay charges?

I think that is for cashing out. Its not so good for a person strictly selling, but if you are selling so you can buy more then its a pretty good deal.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
20%. Isn't that double what ebay charges?

ebay fixed price plus paypal would be 15% i believe. plus you have to do all the work and deal with all the hassle. worth the extra 5% IMO.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Jastermereel said:
I sent in 6500 cards and I have five more vouchers to use.

man alive....just base cards or have you racked up that many inserts over the years?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
The 6500 is entirely Auto/GU/Serial #'d cards. It's stuff I've picked up since January. I've got enough of the same sort of stuff to fill these last 5 vouchers, I just don't have any 660 count boxes to put them in.... :lol:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Jastermereel said:
The 6500 is entirely Auto/GU/Serial #'d cards. It's stuff I've picked up since January. I've got enough of the same sort of stuff to fill these last 5 vouchers, I just don't have any 660 count boxes to put them in.... :lol:

Just curious, with your current inventory, approx how many offers do you get a day?

Card Geeks Blog

Jun 2, 2011
Jastermereel said:

WHOA. That's more than I have up right now after about two years of messing around on there.

My biggest piece of advice to COMC people. Instead of cashing out use the dough to buy cards on the site, high dollar ones if you can find an okay deal and then sell those later on a forum to cut down on the fees you'll eat.

Members online

Latest posts