Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Too Early To Start Talking About The Futures Game?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Who do you want to see this year?

For me I would love to see Marisnick. I want to see the five-tool potential there. Others I am interested in seeing would be Thornburg, Wilmer Flores, Nolan Arenado.

Who do you think will make it? Who do you see getting snubbed?

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
Yankees1218 said:
ANY shot Gary Sanchez makes it?

Of course.

Isn't it the decision of the team to send one USA prospect, and one "world" prospect? Or am I mistaken?

I'd like to see Carlos Martinez.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
hail2thevictors said:
Yankees1218 said:
ANY shot Gary Sanchez makes it?

Of course.

Isn't it the decision of the team to send one USA prospect, and one "world" prospect? Or am I mistaken?

I'd like to see Carlos Martinez.

Not exactly, I think the format changed last year...each organization just sends two players. The Rays sent Jeremy Hellickson and Desmond Jennings last year, both US players.

Him, and for him being there will draw ALOT of people to the TV that boring afternoon the day before

harperauto004.jpg

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
Would like to see the Rockies send Arenado and Rosario.

Also like to see the D-backs send Davidson and Borchering (and not Parker).

Just for personal stash reasons : )

- jkeys

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I would like to add to the OP's post, and inquire whether or not it's too early to speculate if Topps will be bringing back the Futures cards to Bowman Draft Picks this year. I for one would welcome their return.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts