Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Virtual Diamond Rings question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
I have unlocked 6 of these ring things: Reds, Brewers. Yankees, KC A's, Ripken and Hank Aaron. my question is how can I/do i sell these? what are they worth? thanks in advance for the help

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
If you collect all 60 rings, you win some sort of prize. The problem is that one of those rings is exceedingly rare. The Mantle #7 ring, I think.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I think its worth it to get at least 45 digs. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones that hit multiple die-cuts and black parallel die-cuts. The 60th Anniversary Factory Set is nice plus you'll get the Skin It coupon for your cell phone. I got one of my alma mater UCLA for the Thunderbolt. And each dig screen has an instant prize which consists of either the 60th Anniversary set, a 70s-80s wax pack, or a diamond ring (impossible).

Allen

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
A_Pharis said:
bongo870 said:
cwells46 said:
The Ruth is pretty rare too.....

Is it? beacuse i dug up one of them....

No, it isn't. I've dug up over 10 of them. A bunch of people assume because he's Ruth that it's rare. Hell. I've got less Koufax rings than Ruths.

I've got over 240 digs.

How many different have you "pulled"?

A_Pharis

js0000001 said:
A_Pharis said:
bongo870 said:
cwells46 said:
The Ruth is pretty rare too.....

Is it? beacuse i dug up one of them....

No, it isn't. I've dug up over 10 of them. A bunch of people assume because he's Ruth that it's rare. Hell. I've got less Koufax rings than Ruths.

I've got over 240 digs.

How many different have you "pulled"?

I have multiples of all of them except the Mantle - of which I have 0.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
It was fun for a while, but I think I'm done with those codes. :lol: Got 8 die-cuts total, which I'm pleased with.

(Also, the dealer at the shop here in Japan is going to give me all the codes left at the store by customers :D )

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
js0000001 said:

I have a hard time understanding these sales - unlike cards I don't see a way to trade rings with specific individuals. (If anyone has a way please let me know!!)

I'm curious how the Mantle sales in eBay have gone. I think you would have to change the owner owner and password to get a ring to another person.

Latest posts