Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on Jose Vinicio Red Sox Shortshop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
First a shout out to Tim, owner of The Dugout in Hickory, NC. After buying a box of 10' EEE, he randomly pulled a pack out of from a open box of 10' EEE and gave it to me for my birthday. Machado redemption /425 auto to go nicely with the emerald I pulled at his shop a few months ago (Any word, Russ? They had the stickers on 5/18 or something).

So, I went home with my box feeling great...Pulled a very nice Vinicio (that I am not spamming). It's a redemption that I have no idea if it will be made. Not gonna be PC so, sell now or later? Or maybe because it's low #'ed and heard Panini is good with redemptions replacements, I just ask for low #'d auto of Machado, Tallion, Grandal,Lipka, Pomerranz, Viciano, etc.

Any word on the auto's being redeemed? Or feelings on his chance of being a star.

Thanks,
Brandon

P.S. I know you should start sentences with "Or".

Edit: To make more sense.

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
spahnandsain said:
First a shout out to Tim, owner of The Dugout in Hickory, NC. After buying a box of 10' EEE, he randomly pulled a pack out of from a open box of 10' EEE and gave it to me for my birthday. Machado redemption /425 auto to go nicely with the emerald I pulled at his shop a few months ago (Any word, Russ? They had the stickers on 5/18 or something).

So, I went home with my box feeling great...Pulled a very nice Vinicio (that I am not spamming). It's a redemption that I have no idea if it will be made. Not gonna be PC so, sell now or later? Or maybe because it's low #'ed and heard Panini is good with redemptions replacements, I just ask for low #'d auto of Machado, Tallion, Grandal,Lipka, Pomerranz, Viciano, etc.

Any word on the auto's being redeemed? Or feelings on his chance of being a star.

Thanks,
Brandon

B-

you dont want that machado. i'll take it off your hands. just take it back up there and i'll stop in friday and pick it up. machado is terrible, he'll never make the pros. :D ... seriously, i was wondering who pulled it when i saw it on the newsletter yesterday.

Marc

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
spahnandsain said:

Thanks,
Brandon

The Jose Vinicio card is live on ebay so those are shipped. If you want to get a good report go to soxprospects.com

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
tm deco- pm sent ;)

Marc- my streak ended yesterday with 4 Topps chrome 40% off Blasters. Do you collect graded? Have the base model PSA/BGS graded wooden card boxes that I have been working on. I could leave one of those at Tim's. :D

Mwashuc06- Thanked. I'll check that site. Last time I checked the auto's weren't live (maybe 2 weeks ago) so thanks for the info.
I think the kid has a lot of upside. Even read he was a super-prospect for whatever that's worth. Eventhough mine hasn't shipped, I am sure they will soon.

I guess it's kinda hard when the kid is 17, to know how he'll develop.

Thanks for the replies

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
I don't have an opinion on the topic, but your user name reminded me of this card I have.

Spahn_SainFront.jpg

Pray for rain?

Members online

Latest posts