Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whose cards do you think are undervalued?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
I'm talking major leaguers here. Here is my list

#1 Justin Upton- he has been fantastic the last 30 games. He has raised his average to .300 and cut his k's by roughly a third. His bowman chrome rc auto is around $60 and he is only 23

#2 Alex Gordon - he is most likely the royals all star this year. His bowman chrome auto is just $20-30

#3 Johnny Cueto- he is pitching fantastic era less than 2. His 2007 chrome rookies are selling for chump change and a blue ref is less than $20

Some others I'd add Adam Lind , Andrew mccutchen, Chris Young.

Common theme this year is past highly touted prospects are finally putting up good numbers and look like they have become good buys.
Who else do you shake your head at their card prices

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
StrasburgMania said:
Brian McCann
I would have agreed about a month ago but a 2003 ref chrome auto psa 10 sold for $175 recently. I'd say that's pretty much his value

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
did not notice that I haven't looked at recent sales but I know he has pretty much been underrated in the card world and around the MLB. He is one hell of a player!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Ryan Howard. The guy mashes EVERY year and has been a key to the Phillies reaching the post season the past
three years. Gotta love his durability too!

Kevin

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
MOFNY said:
I keep saying Dan Haren. <$10 for his Bowman's Best autograph. He has had only a few bad starts.

Completely agree. I also think that Prince Fielder's Bowman Chrome Auto's are wayyy too cheap given his production.

Also, no chance Alex Gordon should be on this list.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
MOFNY said:
I keep saying Dan Haren. <$10 for his Bowman's Best autograph. He has had only a few bad starts.

Completely agree. I also think that Prince Fielder's Bowman Chrome Auto's are wayyy too cheap given his production.

Also, no chance Alex Gordon should be on this list.

Really Alex Gordon chrome autos are like $15 now. He's hitting .285 10 hr and moved back to the 4 hole.

Prince's chromes are 2006 4 years after his first autos.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Are you talking about cards that are permanently undervalued, or just cards you'd expect to sell higher right now and come back down later?

bdal23 said:
I'm talking major leaguers here. Here is my list

#1 Justin Upton- he has been fantastic the last 30 games. He has raised his average to .300 and cut his k's by roughly a third. His bowman chrome rc auto is around $60 and he is only 23

#2 Alex Gordon - he is most likely the royals all star this year. His bowman chrome auto is just $20-30

#3 Johnny Cueto- he is pitching fantastic era less than 2. His 2007 chrome rookies are selling for chump change and a blue ref is less than $20

Some others I'd add Adam Lind , Andrew mccutchen, Chris Young.

Common theme this year is past highly touted prospects are finally putting up good numbers and look like they have become good buys.
Who else do you shake your head at their card prices

Members online

Latest posts