Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Life is good. I'm headed down to Peoria today to get an MRI at OSF. Everything is fine, just a checkup basically. Might stop for lunch at Avanti's; they've got great cold subs. This is the 2nd day of my 5 day weekend.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Junior Griffey said:
Life is good. I'm headed down to Peoria today to get an MRI at OSF. Everything is fine, just a checkup basically. Might stop for lunch at Avanti's; they've got great cold subs. This is the 2nd day of my 5 day weekend.

Cool, my oldest brother is in Peoria.

Art.......GM!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning George. Another toaster down ther etoday?

90 is the projected high......I will have my eye on the sky come mid-day.

OK, off to the site, see everyone tomorrow!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas (and possible lurkers)
Sold a few pieces from my Bowman break last night so I could pay for a piece that will be in my collection forever. Paying extra to have it overnighted just because Im impatient to have this thing in hand.

Hope everyone is staying out of the heat and humidity and taking care of themselves.
Have a good one!
Tom

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

the countdown for the end of school is at 2 days.. The girls seem a bit better this morning after a little bit of a tough evening emotionally.

Looks like we'll have rain here today and tomorrow for sure and then chance of for the weekend.. crossing my fingers Saturday is clear so I can fish without being soaked all day long.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Typical Florida day today.
Blazing 90+ heat until this afternoon when there's a 40% chance of thunderstorms.
Paul - Glad the little ladies are doing better. Time will heal those emotional wounds.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
69MetsFan said:
Good morning all!

Paul - Glad the little ladies are doing better. Time will heal those emotional wounds.

They are having her cremated and the burial will be Tuesday.. I think the girls will then know that they won't see Nancy anymore and it will be a sad day for sure. I kept telling them last night that even though she is gone now you shouldn't ever forget the time you spent with her..those memories can never be lost if they are close to your heart. I also told them that sometimes someone comes into your life just for a short amount of time but makes a big impact or impression on you and you never forget that. Kind of heavy stuff to explain to a 5 and 7 year old.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Paul- Glad to hear things are going a bit better.

Charlie- That is the standard response from any doctor. If you are ever overweight, even by a little, the answer is always because you need to lose weight.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
my thoughts exactly, Joe

I do need to lose weight, of course, but that is always the "diagnosis", which is bs.

especially coming from a guy who was 5'10" and 160lbs

Members online

Latest posts