Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nationals park, not the best place for IP autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
In fact, it may be the worst place for IP autos inside the stadium

here is why

Its almost impossible to get anyone the way the usher kick you out before most player even leave the clubhouse, and they usher will actualy tell the players when they have to stop signing. They made up all these stupid rules on where you can and cant stand to get autos, which makes it a pain in the ass, they will kick most people out even if you have tickets in the section, but let the people they like or something stay. They also try and kick you out while a player is siging, and they recently have been treating us like dicks. Its F'n stupid and pointless to go there unless you want Ian Desmond, even then they do everything they can to make shure you get shutout every day. It used to be you could get 4-5 players done on a good day, now a good day is getting one player.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Re: Nationals park, not the bext place for IP autos

Why not just go on Sunday. Yeah EVERY Sunday is signature Sunday.
You are guaranteed 4-5 players every time.

I've only been to the park once, but didn't see the craziness you were referring to. There were plenty of people standing around and getting autos. No issues with the ushers.

Guess its hit and miss for you hounds. Sorry.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Russ S. said:
Why not just go on Sunday. Yeah EVERY Sunday is signature Sunday.
You are guaranteed 4-5 players every time.

I've only been to the park once, but didn't see the craziness you were referring to. There were plenty of people standing around and getting autos. No issues with the ushers.

Guess its hit and miss for you hounds. Sorry.
When did you go, as the last few years it was great, this year its terrible. I wish I could go on more Sundays, but I havent been able to this year

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

Russ S. said:
Last week.
really, mybe you got them in a good mood, as you have to now stand one seat back from the glass, cant stand at the top of the camera well, one usher told Bixler to stop signing which I thought was a dick move, and they kicked most people out, but let other random people stay and actualy get people.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

That sucks... and I thought TF was hard...

The Metrodome was a dream. Man I loved that place. The ushers stood at the doors on the lower level to check tickets. Once past them, you could go anywhere... The field was accessible from almost everywhere except the outfield where the seats were up.

The dugouts were under the seats so players couldn't sneak in as easy... Players would sign all along the walls and along the outfield wall... man that was a fun 2 games.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Yea, I have been against Nats park for almost a year now and yet I still keep going back. I don't try and get the Nats pregame because I am usually heading for the visiting team. If you want the Nats the best place is either long before or after the game at the players lot. A large amount of them sign there. I wouldn't waste my time with signature sundays unless you just want an autograph and you don't mind it being a bullpen guy (usually). The lines get long for those autos also because every kid in there wants one.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
jwc9p said:
Yea, I have been against Nats park for almost a year now and yet I still keep going back. I don't try and get the Nats pregame because I am usually heading for the visiting team. If you want the Nats the best place is either long before or after the game at the players lot. A large amount of them sign there. I wouldn't waste my time with signature sundays unless you just want an autograph and you don't mind it being a bullpen guy (usually). The lines get long for those autos also because every kid in there wants one.
yeah, I have never tired outside, but its one thing I want to do one day soon. Does Zimmerman ever sign there

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
jeff550 said:
jwc9p said:
yeah, I have never tired outside, but its one thing I want to do one day soon. Does Zimmerman ever sign there
He has but I have never seen it. He is really hit or miss. The only one that refuses to sign out there is Werth. He told us "Nope, never out here" once before and you have to be under the age of 12 to get an autograph from him inside the park

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
jwc9p said:
jeff550 said:
jwc9p said:
He has but I have never seen it. He is really hit or miss. The only one that refuses to sign out there is Werth. He told us "Nope, never out here" once before and you have to be under the age of 12 to get an autograph from him inside the park
Thanks! sounds like I must have just got inlucky so far, but we will find out as the year goes on

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
jwc9p said:
Yea screw those kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::facepalm::

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
boxbreaker44 said:
jwc9p said:

He isn't bashing the kids, he is just stating a fact.

I am sure he is correct. Every kid in the park wants an autograph.

gojacks

Jun 16, 2011
boxbreaker44 said:
jwc9p said:

They have every right to want an autograph that you do. ;)

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:
jwc9p said:

He isn't bashing the kids, he is just stating a fact.

I am sure he is correct. Every kid in the park wants an autograph.
Have to agree with TBTwins here, he said the lines are long becuase kids want autos, whats wrong with that

Members online

Latest posts