Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

goodbye... from general boards anyways

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
FCB members:

As of today, we cannot and will not engage in coversations on these chat boards with the membership at large. Too many members have made statements that were not fact, in which at least a couple of cases were absolutely a case of slander/libel. In future, rather than arguing, we will deal with slander/libel in the proper legal manner.

The age old statement is true, familiarity breeds contempt. As a prospector/collector, I never understood why a manufacturer wouldnt want to speak to collectors. Today, I do.

We are always open to criticism (when given fairly and respectfully). We have dealt with such in the past by doing on-card autos for over 160 cards when other manufacturers wouldnt try, doing pit.com uncirculated (in next 3 weeks), and in making other product changes when good suggestions arose.

In addition, we have tried to provide our fellow collectors witha close-up view of what an up and coming card company is doing to try to make it in a tough market.

These efforts to open the lines of communication have become too littered with noise. It is apparent that only a small number of you want to be part of this process. We will evaluate the best way to cater to those interested and leave the rest to go on with their lives without Razor.

Chris and the staff and been very kind and gracious to us over the past few months and we most appreciate that. The members of this board have provided incredibly good feedback. We very much appreciate this too. In addition, I would like to tahnak Jeff N., 200lb, and a couple of other critics.
You too helped us occasionally in the process.

However, much like many other good things, this communication and information exschange has become a forum for a civil war.... Razor fans and razor non-fans have used every single post for an argument for arguments sake.
I apologize for fueling this fire. I should have made this decision far sooner to spare the boards the drama.

In closing, thank you all. I am sorry it couldnt last longer.
Brian Gray, CEO and OWNER Razor Entertainment Group

p.s.- we do have a PRIVATE razor development forum on FCB.... I would ask parties that wish to participate to please send a PM and express this interest..

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: A sad day in Dallas.....

I think you are making the right decision.

People always wondered why UD, Topps and others weren't more engaged like you, I think the past several months have been a great example why.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008

Thanks for listening to collectors. Going on card auto was a great thing for razor to do.

Sorry some people on here are just asses.

G

[quote="Adamsince1981
you're a clown[/quote]
here's Johnnie :)
scary-clown-2005.gif

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

Take care Brian, and GL with your future products....I enjoyed reading your posts about future products and whatnot.

It's too bad people on here had to ruin a great thing

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

phillyfan0417 said:
Sadly, this is how it always ends with those who represent companies.

At least we have a prime example to reference, next time we are told "they are not listening to us" we can all know why.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR

I'm sorry you are leaving. But you feel you need to what you need to do. But on that note, did you expect that everyone would be completely on your side just because you posted on here? If Upper Deck or Topps rep was on here, they would be getting criticism on every post they made also.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

masonphillip said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Sadly, this is how it always ends with those who represent companies.

At least we have a prime example to reference, next time we are told "they are not listening to us" we can all know why.

Yep

now those who were spewing garbage are going to come in and act as if they didnt do anything, they like razor but they were just asking questions. The CEO was mean to me, blah blah blah...

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008

This is like the third time that I've seen you post about how you're no longer going to communicate on FCB. I could care less either way.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

thefasterblade said:
This is like the third time that I've seen you post about how you're no longer going to communicate on FCB. I could care less either way.

Honestly, then why post?

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008

I'm not a prospector and as such had no strong feelings pro or con regarding Razor products. I did however very much enjoy Brian's posts and the insight into the card manufacturing business and process they brought to the board, especially from someone trying to break into the game.

Best of luck to you Brian - these discussions will be missed.

Members online

Latest posts