Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE shoutout to Johan Santana 57

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I don't sell on Ebay because I detest Paypal. Constant buying and zero selling in the last few years has caused me to 1. accumulate a ton of stuff, 2. run out of card money. 

I was talking to Nikobaseball about consigning and he recommended Johan Santana 57. I was hesitant because I'm paranoid and don't trust anyone. 

Let me say, Tom was a pleasure to deal  with and very professional. Great communication throughout the consignment. Excellent scans/listings/description etc. My pre auction estimate for everything was around $550 - the total ended up over $800. I was a bit conservative/realistic because I didn't want to be disappointed with the results. But nearly every "common" card (prospect autos, etc) sold for 20-30% higher than the average Ebay selling price. Guess that's what happens with a seller that has over 2000 positives with a 100% rating. 

If you're looking to consign, I cannot recommend Tom highly enough. 

Thanks again man

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I consider Tom a friend and have had him sell for me too. Theres not a whole lotta people I trust over him in this hobby.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Johan Santana 57 said:
Thanks bud, no problem helping out, anyone who needs a consignor, I'm your guy! I get your stuff listed the day I receive them!

Tom

How much of my junk is still in your car? ;)
Toms def a good guy though, I use him all the time and also would def recommend him.

Glad to see my recommendation didn't make me look bad :)

Members online