Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Top of the morning fellas!!!

Long time no talk. How has life been treating you guys?

We are in full Little League All-Star mode. Two two-hour practices a day getting the boys ready!! lol

David

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

Last day of school and me being up this early for the summer!!!!! gonna setup my fishing gear for tomorrow while the kids are in school. gonna be a very early morning for me so having everything all set is important cause being up at 4am my brain doesn't function as well as it should.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good luck to ya Paul. I used to fish tourny's every weekend from April first until mid november in CT. I miss it alot, but because of the neck issues, I had to call it quits.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys! TGIFF!!

Dan, George, David, Art, Paul, Dave; I hope everyone has a great day.

wife and I have some friends visiting this weekend that we haven't seen in over a year.
they have a daughter Olivia's age, so it should be fun!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
thanks guys!

Art, so far my neck has held up well to boat ride abuse. I have learned that Ranger boats will help save me alot of the abuse and luckily one of the 3 boaters has one.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
chashawk said:
good morning boys! TGIFF!!

Dan, George, David, Art, Paul, Dave; I hope everyone has a great day.

wife and I have some friends visiting this weekend that we haven't seen in over a year.
they have a daughter Olivia's age, so it should be fun!

Sounds like a great weekend, Charlie. :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Charlie.

Paul, I was always partial to the Champions. Nice smooth ride, even on the windy days, unless you have a crazy driver, which most serious fisherman are, lol.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
A boat is very high on my list of must/will haves. Living here on the Gulf coast makes it almost mandatory. :D
We rent boats from the outdoor recreation office on base when company comes to visit but I'd much rather have my own.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
69MetsFan said:
A boat is very high on my list of must/will haves. Living here on the Gulf coast makes it almost mandatory. :D
We rent boats from the outdoor recreation office on base when company comes to visit but I'd much rather have my own.

Haing your own is always better. Kinda like a women. :lol: :lol: :lol:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Resident Piazza Fan said:
69MetsFan said:

Your post is my vote for best comparison by an MT member in a "recreational" themed conversation. ;) :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Morning Charlie.

Paul, I was always partial to the Champions. Nice smooth ride, even on the windy days, unless you have a crazy driver, which most serious fisherman are, lol.

my club president has a 20' Champion.. very nice boat and a nice smooth ride in all conditions. The other guys have Skeeters ranging from 18-21' and although nice boats they are much rougher.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
69MetsFan said:

Having both at the same time is usually a headache...

pictures of "Your Going Fishing AGAAIIINNN" ringing in my ears loudly

Members online

Latest posts