Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does paypal multi order shipping ever work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattleSports

Jun 11, 2010
Re: Does paypal shipping ever work?

Use Shiprush through zfirm,

In the past I would use paypal shipping for multiorder shipping and would ship about 20 packages in an hour. Now I can ship over 150 per hour with Shiprush (and its free). If you ship a lot, use Shiprush through eBay w/ endicia. You hit refresh orders and it brings up all your ebay orders, right click and put the weight in and hit print label and it sends the buyer tracking, marks it as shipped on ebay, and you can get through orders within seconds.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008

I use it all the time and never had any issues.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

I have run into problems before but most of the time its because I used one of the address before to ship, so it already had a DC # but its still sitting in the multiship.

Just go back and delete the 1st one you have once you hit pay. That should clear it up. You might have to go back and ship one of the packages by entering it yourself

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY

I have found that google chrome does not work for me to print the label.

I can use Mozilla for multi-order shipping and it works.

However, on Mozilla if I go to print just one label, it never completes the deal and I end up having to pay for the label with Google Chrome, then go to Firefox and then print from there.

It is becoming a bigger hassle haha

bja613

Jan 6, 2009
Norman, OK

Johan Santana 57 said:
I have found that google chrome does not work for me to print the label.

I can use Mozilla for multi-order shipping and it works.

However, on Mozilla if I go to print just one label, it never completes the deal and I end up having to pay for the label with Google Chrome, then go to Firefox and then print from there.

It is becoming a bigger hassle haha

I have that same issue with the single label. I get some java error and Firefox either freezes or shuts down because of an error.

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass

I can't get the multi order shipping to work right with IE9. Gets to the point where I would use the drop down box to chose mail type. and the dropdown doesn't drop down.

Works fine for me in Chrome but you have to turn off pop up blocker for it. Upper right corner there will be a folder with a red x in it. click that and and you'll see the option to always allow popups for paypal.com to just get into the multi order. And you'll have to do it again for the actual label. Either that or just go into settings and turn it completely off. Go throught always allow.... one time and you'll be good to go.

Latest posts