Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Consigners - Who are They?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Lets start a list of consigners and maybe get the going rates each charge

I know of 3

Boomo
Johan Santana
rainmenesq

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
No set rates for me really, flexible as they come.

10% max, usually on lower end stuff, tiered structure, higher the value, lower the percentage.

Anything decent high end, I take a smaller percentage. For example, sold a 500.00 card and only took 20.00 which is only 4%.

I do make sure to get cards up the DAY I receive them! Lots of 50, 100, doesn't matter.

Tom

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
I know there are some good ones, but I'm happy to do it for folks as well. I've done it for years for friends on non sports and sports items. If you have a difficult item to try and move or something high end where you need a great write-up and presentation - I'm your guy. Have done it by percentage of auctions and a flat fee for buy it now in the past. Anywhere from 5 to 20% depending on time involved and the value. Generally higher for low end items, closer to 5-10% for high end (over $100).

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I have done some small jobs here and there for non-sports items such as Antiques, and sporting goods but I would love to get my feet wet into consigning sports cards.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
where on here is it appropriate to let folks know that you are available for cosigning?

can we post that in the transactions threads?

just want to make sure i don't upset the apple cart when letting folks know.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
alabamalongsnake said:
where on here is it appropriate to let folks know that you are available for cosigning?

can we post that in the transactions threads?

just want to make sure i don't upset the apple cart when letting folks know.

Boomo has it listed in his sig. Probably the best way to get the word out there...

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
im not saying im any better than anyone else, but i do do this full time.
i would bet im faster than anyone else. my rates also vary depending on final value
but i always make sure customer gets a minimum of 80 cents on every dollar.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
boomo said:
i would bet im faster than anyone else. my rates also vary depending on final value

boomo's business is boomin'

[youtube:2jehbf7q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmYC9RAMVeo[/youtube:2jehbf7q]

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
boomo said:

I'd recommend boomo.

I don't consign through him (I sell outright), but he is great to work with, is willing to negotiate pricing and is a great communicator.

Matt - let me know when the latest package gets there :D Thanks.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
boomo said:

Not to compete against you since I am sure most people here when then think consignment they think of you.
I also do this full time, most items I sell go for more than eBay. Also have repeat customers. Rates are set. But I only sell cards that will sell for $1.05 or more.

Members online

Latest posts