Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those that miss Beckett's My Collections

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
haven't signed up yet but is there a way to generate a players list of cards that exist out there or just haves/wants?

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
One of Zistle's biggest weaknesses is that they make the users populate the sets, they don't have the checklists already built into the site.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I guarantee you the reason they are letting the users populate the checklist are all legal reasons.

Rich

zistle_josh

Jun 25, 2011
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about what we are doing. I just wanted to say that DaClyde is right, our checklists are currently not 100% but we are working on it and have seen vast improvement in recent weeks. If you have any questions or issues feel free to contact me or use "Live Chat" and that will put us into an instant message if ashley or I are online,

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
DaClyde said:
One of Zistle's biggest weaknesses is that they make the users populate the sets, they don't have the checklists already built into the site.

Weakness maybe, but could also be a strength. Beckett has missed tons of cards on their checklists and there's some incredibly knowledgeable users. It may take awhile, and older sets may take years to catch up, but if people are using this service and update new releases as they come out it could be huge

Members online

Latest posts