Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Place to get Card Saver II's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I need to pick up a bunch of these for my BGS submission and need to get them ASAP. Anyone know if they have any at a place like target in their card section? I can get 100 online for about 15 dlvd but i dont think they would get here in time.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Just purchased from leatherman but still gonna head out to Target later today and see if they have any. Do local card shops normally carry them?

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
BunchOBull said:
I buy all of my supplies from Columbia Sports Card...if I need small orders, I buy from their eBay store...for bulk orders, I go directly to their website.

columbiasportscard.com
CSC eBay Store

They often times offer free priority shipping.

Please give me a chance with your next supply order. I don't do free shipping, but I always ship whichever way is cheapest, and I often refund a portion of the shipping and here's why: My site figures out the shipping based on UPS. However, if USPS is cheaper, I ship with them and refund the difference. This is often the case with smaller orders. I make nothing on the shipping.

Remember, all free shipping means is that they have already figured it into the cost of the supplies. If you are buying in bulk, send me an email and I will give you pricing. I do discounts on 25 count boxes of one touch holders and cases of toploaders (or other supplies). When you send your request, include your paypal address, your zip code, and your city.

I can then shoot you a paypal invoice with pricing.

Thanks in advance,
David

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
David,

I've added your site to my favorites already in order to do some price comparison. I can definitely see an advantage to using you for my small orders that aren't time sensitive. When I have a need for bulk, I'll shoot you a message.

Ross

Members online

Latest posts