Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Florida Gators vs. S. Carolina Gamecocks - Who Ya Got?

Who Wins the CWS Final?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Ummmmmmmmm, I think I will take my chances with the Gamecocks! These guys have come a long way with all the injuries this year and already have taken 2 of 3 in Gainesville earlier this year. After winning it all last year I am just happy to be in the championship game again this year and honestly both these teams are great so it will be an awesome series. Florida has a ton of future MLB talent and SC has really good college players so this will be fun.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Pitching and Defense stole the show last night. I don't know how the Gamecocks keep pulling off that 0 outs and bases loaded with no runs scored stuff but it makes for exciting baseball.

Final score SC 2 UF 1 game one!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I guess it doesn't matter how much potential talent you have on a team but how much desire, will, and determination a team has that can make a difference. SC has one player that got drafted in the first round and he was hurt most of the year and one guy drafted in the 6th round. This team "battled" all year and showed what college sports is all about. They were the underdog last year vs Cole, Bauer, and UCLA and underdogs vs Florida and their talented squad this year. Congrats to the Gamecocks and to the beginning of a dynasty ;) !!!

bowmanchromeandorr

May 23, 2010
Race City USA
bowmanchromeandorr said:
any team except the university of floriduh is aces in my book

i love being right especially when so many of you were wrong...

i just figured LSU took a year off to give someone else a chance to win. of course SC continues the SEC tradition now for 2 yrs in a row

Members online

Latest posts