Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
hurray i didn't have to go in to work this morning :D :D .Now if i can get my copier hooked up to this laptop because i have lots of IP and bay buys to scan.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Lucky you Barry. That's the only setback on working for yourself at home. No days off that aren't planned well in advance, lol.

How long has that "Quality Referrals" thing been under my user name? And what do they mean "Quality"

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Lucky you Barry. That's the only setback on working for yourself at home. No days off that aren't planned well in advance, lol.

How long has that "Quality Referrals" thing been under my user name? And what do they mean "Quality"

Art, about 2-3 weeks.......some type of competition to get more members.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3h1yi0g6]Lucky you Barry. That's the only setback on working for yourself at home. No days off that aren't planned well in advance, lol.

Art, about 2-3 weeks.......some type of competition to get more members.[/quote:3h1yi0g6]

I remember seeing something about that. I clicked on yours and it just showed me a bunch of Jason Bay auctions. :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
If i go in on saturdays it is only for a couple hours mostly to inventory 3 or 4 hours of OT. I work about 50 hours a 5 day week .
Had a SLOW night selling Friday didn't make gas money ::facepalm:: Need to do better tonite , having SGT. Slaughter brings in different crowd

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3fxod0dn][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3fxod0dn]Lucky you Barry. That's the only setback on working for yourself at home. No days off that aren't planned well in advance, lol.

Art, about 2-3 weeks.......some type of competition to get more members.[/quote:3fxod0dn]

I remember seeing something about that. I clicked on yours and it just showed me a bunch of Jason Bay auctions. :lol:[/quote:3fxod0dn]

Yeah, it shows me Allen and Ginter autos.........It also might have something to do with purchases, ie if you click the quality referrals under my name and you buy from that link I get a "point".......idk really just making **** up since I am tired.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":2bkyr7v7][quote="George_Calfas":2bkyr7v7][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":2bkyr7v7]Lucky you Barry. That's the only setback on working for yourself at home. No days off that aren't planned well in advance, lol.

Art, about 2-3 weeks.......some type of competition to get more members.[/quote:2bkyr7v7]

I remember seeing something about that. I clicked on yours and it just showed me a bunch of Jason Bay auctions. :lol:[/quote:2bkyr7v7]

Yeah, it shows me Allen and Ginter autos.........It also might have something to do with purchases, ie if you click the quality referrals under my name and you buy from that link I get a "point".......idk really just making **** up since I am tired.[/quote:2bkyr7v7]

:lol: :lol: Sounds appropriate to me.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! George, Barry, Art, Weimer and Dan :mrgreen: Just surviving the day at work...its tough getting used to the early AM all over again ::facepalm:: :lol: Incase anyone wanted to see a few pics from the trip here are a few. I uploaded them small on accident but you should still get the idea:

1046.jpg960.jpg
809.jpg704.jpg
720.jpg729.jpg
733.jpg748.jpg
977.jpg979.jpg

The rest can be found here:
Oregon as a whole: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k8/me ... ?start=all
Crater Lake: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k8/me ... ?start=all
Endor: http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k8/me ... ?start=all

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Art - any plans for the weekend?

Alex - will check out the pictures later on :)

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Morning Art - any plans for the weekend?

Alex - will check out the pictures later on :)

If you could see what it's like outside, you wouldn't need to ask. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll probably junk out some computers and a few other odds and ends. Trying to make some more cash any way I can, and with copper at $3 a lb, I'll take all I can get right now.

How about you Dan?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Going to HarborFreight for a few tools since they are on sale, and after that I have no idea.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Just got back from a Walmart run for coconut creamer.
Now, it's coffee time.
"Shaun of the Dead" is on Comedy Central, sweet. :cool:
Alex - Awesome pictures! :shock: Especially Mr. & Mrs. Keebler in the hollow tree where they make the cookies. ;)

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Just logged into the Topps diamond site for a nice surprise. I offered a trade and it was accepted:

I gave die cuts of
- Joakin Soria
- Grady Sizemore
- Aaron Hill
- Adam Wainwright
- Hunter Pence
- Robinson Cano

I got
- Roger Maris BLACK diamond die-cut

Now I have both versions of Maris. :D

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning everyone..

Just getting ready for work..

Alex, great game last night.. I'm not sure if you saw they expanded the Kings court..

They showed a couple of guys dressed up as a Jester, and other outfits.. Then a chef brought down a Turkey leg for them to feast on.. Pretty funny...

Members online

Latest posts