Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

diamond giveaway delivery question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
So the first time I had some cards delivered, it asked for a credit card # to pay. I gave it, they were delivered, and there was no problem.

I just entered 3 more cards for another delivery and it was accepted. This time however, it didnt ask for my card # and the payment isnt showing up on my account activity.

My question is, how do I (or did I) pay for this? The first delivery was USPS. This time it only gave me the option of UPS. Is it payment on delivery?

Thanks!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Found the answer on their FAQs... :lol:

"Some cards are considered high-value for the purpose of the promotion. These cards are shipped at no charge to you via UPS, with tracking and insurance included."

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
If you got an autograph, black diamond, anniversary set or "vintage" pack then there is no charge.

Very cool. Its a Roger Maris black diamond so that explains it.

A_Pharis

Ty Hope said:
[quote="A_Pharis":8af07s74]If you got an autograph, black diamond, anniversary set or "vintage" pack then there is no charge.

Very cool. Its a Roger Maris black diamond so that explains it.[/quote:8af07s74]

Wow! A Maris black? Very nice, Ty! I just got my regular Maris in the other day.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Ty Hope":2fxhc4l4][quote="A_Pharis":2fxhc4l4]If you got an autograph, black diamond, anniversary set or "vintage" pack then there is no charge.

Very cool. Its a Roger Maris black diamond so that explains it.[/quote:2fxhc4l4]

Wow! A Maris black? Very nice, Ty! I just got my regular Maris in the other day.[/quote:2fxhc4l4]

I offered 5 regular die-cuts for it:
- Sizemore
- Soria
- Pence
- Cano
- Wainwright

Really happy the trade was accepted!

Members online