Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shops in Las Vegas need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kuggy2

Aug 7, 2008
green bay, wisconsin
Going on trip to Vegas and will need my fix while I am there...... anyone with addresses of card shops there please lmk.... I will have a car while there so I can get around.... any and all help much appreciated......

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I recall going to a decent shop a few years ago. It was west of the strip (4-5 miles) on Tropicana I believe. Might have been called Baseball Card Heaven or something similar.

Alex

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
UMich92 said:
I recall going to a decent shop a few years ago. It was west of the strip (4-5 miles) on Tropicana I believe. Might have been called Baseball Card Heaven or something similar.

Alex

I've been there. It's a great shop, but I do believe he closed shop.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Baseball Card Heaven WAS on Flamingo west of the Strip but it closed. The VERY BEST shop in town is down in Henderson......All Star Sports Cards.......just off of the Gibson Exit........

Fantastic shop..........Fantastic employees.........top notch!!!!

Tell them Chris from Ely sent you........

lvdan

Aug 25, 2008
BaseballCardHeaven was my shop, closed at the end of 2007.
All Star in Henderson is a real good shop and one other I would check out too. PMsent
Dan

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
shanks25/lvdan - Thanks for the added info about Baseball Card Heaven and All Star Sports Cards. It's been a few years since I've been there, but I'll be going in March to get out of the Minnesota cold and play some golf.

Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts