Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about shipping issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
Earlier in the week I had a batch of items to send out - they all were printed via Ebay/Paypal shipping and all dropped off at the same location at the same time. All the rest of the items were scanned and eventually delivered except for one. It was never scanned as Accepted and I just checked the tracking number now - it says "There is no record of this item". Up until today it said "The USPS has been notified to expect your item for shipping..." like usual right after the label is printed. Does anyone know why this could have happened? I've never had an item just essentially disappear before.

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
Watt said:
Earlier in the week I had a batch of items to send out - they all were printed via Ebay/Paypal shipping and all dropped off at the same location at the same time. All the rest of the items were scanned and eventually delivered except for one. It was never scanned as Accepted and I just checked the tracking number now - it says "There is no record of this item". Up until today it said "The USPS has been notified to expect your item for shipping..." like usual right after the label is printed. Does anyone know why this could have happened? I've never had an item just essentially disappear before.

I just checked an item and got the same no record of item message. Went back into site and it showed it as being delivered. Think that they are having issues with system.

Members online

Latest posts