Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Sunday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":167khx5n]Herro.

Just got back from "super 8". I enjoyed it. 3 out of 4 stars from me.

:?: not sure I know which movie you are speaking.[/quote:167khx5n]

New movie in the theaters right now by JJ Abrams.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
George - The overall size of that kiln is amazing! The coverage you all are getting is well deserved.
Art - I've found several Bay's that I'll be sending your way tomorrow.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! George, Ty, Ken, Art, Dave(69), and Junior Griffey :mrgreen:

George - AWESOME video! I just finished watching it all. You do VERY well speaking to a camera...you look like a Toastmasters champ :lol: My favorite quote I heard you say can work in our card world as well: "...thats a tremendous piece, Holy Moly!" :lol: :cool:

Art - How goes the weekend? I hope you fit in a hint of relaxation time. I saw your thread with cards you are putting up...PM on its way ;)

Ty - 3 out of 4 for Super 8 huh? I need to go see that and the new Xmen movie.

Dave(69) - Enjoying the heat? What have you been up to this weekend?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Alex. My only "relaxing time" is when I get up and spend alittle time here. :D Will be worth it in the long run. Just wish it wasn't such a slow process. :(

Dan would be proud to hear...atleast the MT is a rest stop for ya :) Does the work speed up much in this season away from the majority of the snow? Either way sounds both VERY labor intensive and tough work getting and keeping things situated as well. Best of luck all the way for smoothness there :cool:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! George, Ty, Ken, Art, Dave(69), and Junior Griffey :mrgreen:

George - AWESOME video! I just finished watching it all. You do VERY well speaking to a camera...you look like a Toastmasters champ :lol: My favorite quote I heard you say can work in our card world as well: "...thats a tremendous piece, Holy Moly!" :lol: :cool:

Art - How goes the weekend? I hope you fit in a hint of relaxation time. I saw your thread with cards you are putting up...PM on its way ;)

Ty - 3 out of 4 for Super 8 huh? I need to go see that and the new Xmen movie.

Dave(69) - Enjoying the heat? What have you been up to this weekend?

Hey man,

Yeah it was a fun flick. Very 80's style movie.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning Alex.
The heat ain't so bad when you have a cement pond. ;)
Yesterday, we just did some inside sprucing up.
Today, there will be a commissary trip, some grilling and more aquatic activities.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Ty Hope said:
Hey man,

Yeah it was a fun flick. Very 80's style movie.

Nice! Yeah the previews and what I read made it sound like its somewhat "retro" in a way. I'm stoked to see it either way. On a side note...I went to the Guitar Center yesterday to price check some guitar pedals and electric drums. I played around with the new Zoom pedal that Dave Mustaine now models. Its pretty neat and makes most of the guitar tones sound pretty spot. Here is a cool ad pic I saw and thought you would appreciate it if you haven't seen it yet:

$(KGrHqV,!hME2fFNy14mBNvHmpR6vQ~~_3.jpg

Members online

Latest posts