Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

will this last

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
hey guys i do alot of ip graphing and prince fielder signed my card with someones dinky sharpie. if i keep this card well protected will it last or is it a given to go away.
autographs153.jpg

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
i am in my boxes, my worries were, its in black which doesnt last as long blue, and the fading could progress over time

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
chipperjfan10 said:
i am in my boxes, my worries were, its in black which doesnt last as long blue, and the fading could progress over time

Yes, it can but a big factor to that is light. Many of my autographs that were signed in black are doing just fine.

I would say though, IF you can get him again (I assume this was IP at a game?) wipe the autograph off and have him sign the card again in blue or silver. If you can't, leave the autograph.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
ya alot of my black signed ones are doing good to ill just prob purchase one. bc im working on gettting an auto of from every player on the mlb network 100 best current players list, and im at about 60% and hes one of the players. so im just stressing haha
TBTwinsFan said:
chipperjfan10 said:

Yes, it can but a big factor to that is light. Many of my autographs that were signed in black are doing just fine.

I would say though, IF you can get him again (I assume this was IP at a game?) wipe the autograph off and have him sign the card again in blue or silver. If you can't, leave the autograph.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
That sounds like a fun project!

I can't buy it right now, but if you want to sell it to use the proceeds on a new Prince Fielder auto, I can try to help with that. I need a Fielder auto myself.

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
ill lyk thanks for the help!
TBTwinsFan said:
That sounds like a fun project!

I can't buy it right now, but if you want to sell it to use the proceeds on a new Prince Fielder auto, I can try to help with that. I need a Fielder auto myself.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
TBTwinsFan said:
chipperjfan10 said:

Or just get another card signed if he has the opportunity...

Members online