Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does BGS 9 drop the value of a card--Jacob Turner Red Elite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
Glad to see it was a good deal.

And good point about the elite. I forgot, the corners and all are hard to grade. Thanks.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
Usually a BGS 9 is a low grade, but for those elite that is solid.

Kevin

I don't know if I would call it a low grade. It isn't ideal, but it isn't low. A BGS 9 is still going to go for at least the same price as a raw. I most cases they will sell for a little higher. Not much higher, but I have always gotten a small premium on all of the 9's I sell.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
The interest in the elite turners right now is not high. I believe he will be in bowman chrome..

Firebirds11

Oct 6, 2010
jcmint said:
The interest in the elite turners right now is not high. I believe he will be in bowman chrome..

Yes, he will. And that's why I believe I got it for a good price. But $30 for a Red Elite auto isn't bad and it's worth it to have it at least until there's another Turner auto late this year.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Not sure what people are saying. 9's generally go for at least as much as raw, and often fetch a premium, especially in tough sets. I know I'll take a 9 over raw almost any day (except maybe in a new release where you there's a decent chance of getting raw, gem mint copies.) The only time a 9 may be less desirable is if there is an 8.5 grade for centering.

Members online

Latest posts