Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tyler Matzek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Just got off the phone with my old roomie from college. He's the strength coach at Asheville. Told me that Matzek has only been 87-91 since he's been there. Also said he's a head case (pretty obvious at this point). Today, they sent him home to California for two weeks. My buddy said he didn't have any idea when he'll be pitching again. Lovely for us Rockies fans.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
My buddy just basically said the kid seems lost (pretty obvious even for outsiders). Said he doesn't think he's a bad guy or anything, but mentioned that he's seemed fairly uncoachable lately, so they sent him home. Also told me that a certain QB on that Asheville team has left and is headed for the Big 10.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
bricewaynebisel said:
My buddy just basically said the kid seems lost (pretty obvious even for outsiders). Said he doesn't think he's a bad guy or anything, but mentioned that he's seemed fairly uncoachable lately, so they sent him home. Also told me that a certain QB on that Asheville team has left and is headed for the Big 10.

Meh - It's not like he'll be missed.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Superfractor said:
bricewaynebisel said:

Meh - It's not like he'll be missed.

True. My buddy did say that he was an absolute beast working out. Thinks he'll come back though as he spent more time than anyone in the cage, etc. I have that guy that's the trainer in Asheville and my other old roomie is the strength coach for Tulsa. Really need to get up there to see Rosario and Wheeler. Both of them rave about the guys. My buddy in asheville was also talking about some Edwar Cabrera guy that just got promoted to Modesto, said he was absolutely filthy.

Members online

Latest posts