Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":sx9icp7o][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":sx9icp7o]Morning George.

Hey Art.....How goes it?[/quote:sx9icp7o]

Not to bad. At least so far today, lol. This the last week of your dig?[/quote:sx9icp7o]

Great, hectic, tiring.......and I slept on my neck wrong (hope I can work it out quickly).

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Good Morning Guys. Coffee machine isn't working properly here at the store, spent the last half hour on the phone with coke trying to fix it. Great start to the week.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":13mp2129][quote="George_Calfas":13mp2129][quote="Resident Piazza Fan":13mp2129]Morning George.

Hey Art.....How goes it?[/quote:13mp2129]

Not to bad. At least so far today, lol. This the last week of your dig?[/quote:13mp2129]

Great, hectic, tiring.......and I slept on my neck wrong (hope I can work it out quickly).[/quote:13mp2129]

I can see that. You totally missed this ^. :lol: Hope you have a great day bud.

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Dan were u interested in buying any of the cards from my sub? If so let me know and I can get you a price after work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online