Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sam Vincent/Michael Jordan error card lot 4 sale with scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
The pic of just Vincent is the corrected version.The [2] errors showing Jordan are errors.The errors sale for 4-5 $ each on ebay.I will sale them both for 7.50 dlvd or 4.00 each!

5880956234_075e4121f2_z.jpg

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
autocut said:
TomMurry said:
Why are the others errors?

Someone stole Jordan's jersey before the game, so he had to wear #12. the NBa didn't approve of the picture, so Fleer had to make a new card for it.

I know, but that doesnt make the card an error. The one with Jordan in the picture is the only one Ive seen.

bdrr

Aug 17, 2009
San Fernando Valley
Bornagaincollector said:
Tom,
There are 2 differant cards with the same number,So that is prove 1 was a error and 1 was corrected.I dont know how more simple to make it.

Just because there are multiple versions doesn't make one an error, rather it's a "variation."

An error is an accident. This was not an accident. The original picture was completely intentional. When the NBA complained, a new version was made.

autocut

bdrr said:
Bornagaincollector said:
Tom,
There are 2 differant cards with the same number,So that is prove 1 was a error and 1 was corrected.I dont know how more simple to make it.

Just because there are multiple versions doesn't make one an error, rather it's a "variation."

An error is an accident. This was not an accident. The original picture was completely intentional. When the NBA complained, a new version was made.

Then why is the Billy Ripken "FF" and Randy Johnson "Marlboro" cards considered error cards? Same situation. Nothing wrong wqrth cards, just someone didn't approve of them and made corrections.

Members online

Latest posts