Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ever wonder about ebay buyers????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ever wonder about eBay buyers???? I had a guy BIN 2 of my auctions and pay immediately. I check their feedback and see that they have bought over 400+ cards and paid for them in the last 10 days!!! (Probably more as I was only looking at feedback). What makes people go on such buying sprees??? :?:

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Ever wonder about eBay buyers???? I had a guy BIN 2 of my auctions and pay immediately. I check their feedback and see that they have bought over 400+ cards and paid for them in the last 10 days!!! (Probably more as I was only looking at feedback). What makes people go on such buying sprees??? :?:

Maybe a student who just finished college and is celebrating land his/her first job?

Or a kid who just got a big raise in his/her allowance, or got hold of mom or dad's credit card? :lol:

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:

Could be that such a person just won the lottery, or gained a large inheritance....

Or they stole a bunch of credit card numbers or someone's identity to open one....

Or money laundering...

The possibilities are virtually endless.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
alabamalongsnake said:
good time to buy. seems like prices are low.
I've been really surprised with some of the ending prices recently. Some really sweet cards have gone for far less than I expected (some of which I won :) )

Members online

Latest posts