Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody know which hotel teams use while in Pittsburgh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Thinking of taking a trip to see PNC park and my beloved Brewers ... and as long as I'm spending my hard earned money thought it would be cool to room where the team does. So does anybody know which hotel teams use in Pittsburgh? Let me know. Thanks

-al

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
GarkoCollector said:
A lot of times they stay at the William Penn Omni

alright ... I'll check that one out! Thanks

I know while teams are in Milwaukee they use several hotels. Its hard to know which one they will chose each trip to town. They used to print that info in the media guide but not anymore.

-al

Chrisdg19006

Dec 16, 2010
I also heard its the Omni William Penn. I was there for a wedding a few weeks ago, and a bellhop told me.

brewerfan99

Sep 7, 2010
Wisconsin
Chrisdg19006 said:
I also heard its the Omni William Penn. I was there for a wedding a few weeks ago, and a bellhop told me.

Wow i just checked out the website for the OMNI ... its not cheap ... showing $269 a night! Going to have to think on this... thats a lot of coin!

Thanks for the info guys

-al

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
it is indeed the Omni William Penn and yes it is pricey.

pitdtn%20pro%200%20jpg.ashx

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
pghbuccos said:
it is indeed the Omni William Penn and yes it is pricey.

pitdtn%20pro%200%20jpg.ashx

My wife and I will be going to visit Dave (pghbuccos) this hockey season. The Omni William Penn is where we will be staying. I am definitely looking forward to staying there.

Chrisdg19006

Dec 16, 2010
Better yet, see if you can get the name of a wedding party that's there at the same time and mention it when you book over the phone. Their wedding rate is around 189 a night.