Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My best flip in awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
Bought this on May 28,

[ebay:3l4g7svm]250827858483[/ebay:3l4g7svm]

Relisted 30 day auction for $1200 with BIN/BO, was hoping to double my money.

Sold today,

[ebay:3l4g7svm]330572752435[/ebay:3l4g7svm]

:D :D

RandomH

Great Flip!
The seller kinda fracked up on the title. All my "saved sellers" are people that can't create decent title headers and the item sometimes sells for crap. I just wait for them to list something as "rare _____ card" and then I sweep in for the kill.

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
historically, what do they usually go at auction. i tracked the last 2 i saw at 610 and 499.99 and they seemed kind of under the radar too

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Proof positive that a solid auction can double or triple your potential.

Well done. Heckuva card that I'm not sure I could have moved at the deal you got in the first place.

Roy Birchler

Aug 7, 2008
Northern California
n1astrosfn said:
historically, what do they usually go at auction. i tracked the last 2 i saw at 610 and 499.99 and they seemed kind of under the radar too

The last one I remember went for about $600. I was a little surpised by the offer. Am a little worried about it, but the guy seems like a solid buyer. He paid right away. Was going to take anything over $600 and if I didn't get it, it would have gone into my PC.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Roy Birchler said:
brouthercard said:
Congrats! Now go celebrate at Isadore's.

Would be nice, but paying bills is a better option.

Are you from this area?

Yah, which card shops do you go to?

I remember years ago there was a small comic/card shop in Manteca owned by a guy known as "cowboy". I think it's a sewing shop now LOL!

Members online