Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
good morning boys!

doubt anyone noticed, but I was banned for 6 hours last night because of "language"

apparently something I wrote got past the swear filter, and somebody dropped the hammer on me...:lol:

so my life has reached a new low. I've been banned from a sports card message board.

easily the most pathetic thing that has ever happened to me.

I'll have to up my game now and try to get kicked out of a Big Lots or something...

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Morning sirs

Had a great time at the Brooklyn vs Staten Island game
Phil Hughes pitched for Staten Island
Wife and son ran the bases after the game
DSC_0153.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="Ty Hope":1tyu9q5d]How is everyone?

Got my Maris black diamond in the mail. # 6/60 so close!

Nice Ty. You keeping or moving?

Great pic JS.[/quote:1tyu9q5d]

Keeping unless I get a great offer. I have both the normal and black diamond now.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

doubt anyone noticed, but I was banned for 6 hours last night because of "language"

apparently something I wrote got past the swear filter, and somebody dropped the hammer on me...:lol:

so my life has reached a new low. I've been banned from a sports card message board.

I'll have to up my game now and try to get kicked out of a Big Lots or something...

Shame on you Charlie. :eek:

Funny, because I see swearing all the time on this board, and it's the first time I've heard of some one getting banned for it.

Ty, thought about grading?

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Ty - Those look great in person. Congrats on the two card rainbow! :D
Charlie - Tsk, tsk, tsk. If you think about it, it must not be much of a filter if an offensive word or two got past it. ;)
js - Great picture. Thanks for sharing!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

Funny, because I see swearing all the time on this board, and it's the first time I've heard of some one getting banned for it.

Not big into grading, but its possible.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Ty Hope said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":kd4ipzth]
chashawk said:
good morning boys!

Not big into grading, but its possible.[/quote:kd4ipzth]

I'm not either, but I've seen how a good grade can make a BIG increase in desire and price. Some day I might submit something for grading. I should have done my Crusade Rainbow before I sold it. They were beautiful.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Ty- Congrats! I bet the black diamond is sweet. I would love to get a black diamond of Johnny Cueto or Scott Rolen, but no such luck for me. I need to get to 45 rings as well, I only have 23 at the moment.

Charlie- :lol: I don't mean to laugh brother, but the Big Lots comment had me rollin'! The suspension part isn't funny, just the Big Lots part.

js- Great picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts