Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know the whereabouts of the Machado USA chrome super?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oriolesfan0721

Jun 10, 2011
Have not seen it since it was sold back around the time 2010 bowman came out....anyone have any idea?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Paging Beefy.....gets keys to W vault. Spends hours looking at Topps vault contracts, UD Goodwin Entomolgy cards, gets to super boxes spots Manny USA super...check.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I was the one who pulled the card and I sold it to Wossa. Sorry but you will never see it again.

I believe the card is in my bucket linked below in the sold section.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I hope this is the year at National W does go. Brings some of his stash to show off and does sit down interview with Beefy. FCB exclusive style.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
I hope this is the year at National W does go. Brings some of his stash to show off and does sit down interview with Beefy. FCB exclusive style.

I won't be at the National, it's Cape League Playoff time.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
beefycheddar said:
matchpenalty said:

I won't be at the National, it's Cape League Playoff time.

Dam, Maybe All In can pull it off.

Wasn't Manny 2010 Bowman regular non auto super just on Ebay. With big bin. Don't think it got any action.

Members online

Latest posts