Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This isn't good ... JJ visits Dr. James Andrews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 15, 2009
DaleMurphyCollector said:
Title of the thread made my shorts dirty! Thanks!
Is Johnson referred to as "JJ"? When I hear JJ, I think Jair Jurrjens.
Yup, Johnson has been referred to as JJ for a while now, man this really sucks...karma for Scott Cousins. The baseball gods are angry at the Marlins.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
GiantsSuperCollector said:
Yup, Johnson has been referred to as JJ for a while now, man this really sucks...karma for Scott Cousins. The baseball gods are angry at the Marlins.

JT snow , Ivan Rodriguez 2003...... was that play dirty?

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
This is one of the stupidest posts ever on FCB.

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009

Reaching.....reallllly reaching.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
****...thought it was me for a second....I was happy....I could go from mid 70's to a solid Moyer-esque 82

But then I realized I had the same initials as another JJ

guess I wont be getting TJ surgery afterall

:benson:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
****...thought it was me for a second....I was happy....I could go from mid 70's to a solid Moyer-esque 82

But then I realized I had the same initials as another JJ

guess I wont be getting TJ surgery afterall

:benson:

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
The play wasn't dirty, just unnecessary...look at their record since that incident. The baseball gods are angry at the Marlins.

I laugh out loud everytime I watch the replay and see Buster's lower leg fold in half. He should have took less batting practice and learned how to position himself properly on plays at the plate like that.

Anyway, bad news for JJ. I hope he is alright but the name Dr. James Andrews usually means bad news is coming. My dynasy league is going to a hurting unit if he can't come back this year.

Jan 15, 2009
Crewfan82 said:
The play wasn't dirty, just unnecessary...look at their record since that incident. The baseball gods are angry at the Marlins.

I laugh out loud everytime I watch the replay and see Buster's lower leg fold in half. He should have took less batting practice and learned how to position himself properly on plays at the plate like that.

Anyway, bad news for JJ. I hope he is alright but the name Dr. James Andrews usually means bad news is coming. My dynasy league is going to a hurting unit if he can't come back this year.
What a great human you are, laughing at someone's misery. You are aware he wasn't blocking the plate, he was in the middle of receiving the ball which was a tweener.

Hopefully Josh can come back, he was starting to become in the elite class of pitchers.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Mudcatsfan said:

JT snow , Ivan Rodriguez 2003...... was that play dirty?

I wouldn't worry about it. Kid was still rockin' Pull-Ups and Training Wheels when it happened.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Back onto the original subject ...

Saw that the test revealed no ligament damage. He won't be throwing for 10 days. I'd say, when/if he comes back, it'll be early August by the earliest ...

Also, I've called Josh "JJ" since '08, when I started collecting him. He's been called that for at least a year or so, that I've heard :p

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Crewfan82 said:

What a great human you are, laughing at someone's misery. You are aware he wasn't blocking the plate, he was in the middle of receiving the ball which was a tweener.

Hopefully Josh can come back, he was starting to become in the elite class of pitchers.
ON HIS KNEES
/thread.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
~Giants fan still crying about Posey, wow I'm shocked~

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008

Only people mad at the Marlins or Scott Cousins are Giants fans. What if Buster had steam rolled John Buck...Nobody would have had anything to say other than good remarks for Buster. Hopefully the kid comes back strong.

I also say good for Cousins...If I were him I would point to ever catcher in the league as soon as I got on base. Make sure they see me coming.

Members online

Latest posts