Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Belt Superfractor auto just listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
[ebay:131hvxth]180689202589[/ebay:131hvxth]

Didn't know if this had been tracked or not.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Let's all feign ignorance as to who the winner will be. And how long it will take him to hit the BIN, which we all know he will.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
bj_2_justin hit it.

You can count on it to be up BIN $10,000 when he gets it.

Honestly, don't know how much money to be made at $2,500. Red just sold for $1k.

StrasburgMania

Jan 7, 2011
nikateen said:
bj_2_justin hit it.

Honestly, don't know how much money to be made at $2,500. Red just sold for $1k.
That didn't take long. :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Interesting pickup by Brett.

Well, he re-sold the Posey Super Auto to Wossa for $4k, so I'm assuming he may get around that amount for it.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Yeah, still a good chance to make some $$$ of it knowing who the big potential deep pocket buyers out there.

JP you think about hitting the bin on it?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
matchpenalty said:
Yeah, still a good chance to make some $$$ of it knowing who the big potential deep pocket buyers out there.

JP you think about hitting the bin on it?

Not for a nanosecond.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
When I saw it, I actually thought it seemed somewhat reasonable, with some potential room for growth.

Nice pick up Brett.

nikateen

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:

Well, he re-sold the Posey Super Auto to Wossa for $4k, so I'm assuming he may get around that amount for it.

He also tries to undercut buyers everytime he sees a low BIN that has been sold.

Great guy.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
nikateen said:
bj_2_justin hit it.

How many of red autos have surfaced? I saw a sweet one graded PSA 9 on the bay but it went unsold.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to know if Brett saw this post or if he was on eBay at the time. Only because he's tipped me off to some great cards over the years, so it would be nice to help him out for once :D

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
hive17 said:
I would like to know if Brett saw this post or if he was on eBay at the time. Only because he's tipped me off to some great cards over the years, so it would be nice to help him out for once :D

I just happened to do a search at the right time and didn't even hesitate, didn't even take the time to click through BigCrumbs via eBay Canada to get the extra cash back. This is what popped into my head when I saw it...

Belt Red Refractor

This probably won't be as interesting as the thread(s) when I bought the Posey. :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Still waiting for the Harper and Goldschmidt Supers to surface so I won't have any reason at all to bust my jumbo case.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
Seems like a good price to me given what the market has been for a few reds. Shoot - gives me hope if the Sano ever pops up what that might go for.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
nikateen said:
Jaypers said:

He also tries to undercut buyers everytime he sees a low BIN that has been sold.

Great guy.

ouch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts