Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
69MetsFan said:
Good morning Dave & Charlie!
Dave - I haven't seen anything about Jagr's decision. Any updates?

morning Dave. it appears he has gone missing.there are lots of rumors stating that he has agreed to the deal with the Pens and that they will announce it tomorrow when the Free Agency period begins. I have no idea what's going on but one way or another we will find out by tomorrow.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
pghbuccos said:
69MetsFan said:
Good morning Dave & Charlie!
Dave - I haven't seen anything about Jagr's decision. Any updates?

morning Dave. it appears he has gone missing.there are lots of rumors stating that he has agreed to the deal with the Pens and that they will announce it tomorrow when the Free Agency period begins. I have no idea what's going on but one way or another we will find out by tomorrow.

"If you look closely at the Doppler Radar, it appears that Jarimir Jagr and his sleigh of ReinMoose have entered east coast airspace! We will keep track to see where they land."

"There was much rejoicing in Pittsburgh today. The speculation about if Jagr would come back ti the Pens was all put to rest when the sounds of his ReinMoose' ice skates were heard settling on top of the CONSOL Energy Arena."

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online