Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

a

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Re: attn: allincards and team break members

Ok, but what happens if you get a different team each time and still get nothing? Yes, it is a gamble, but I think your odds are much better to stick with one team. I have got lucky a time or two, but most of the time not so much. It's just the chance you take when you get in on a team case break.

I am not saying you don't have a good idea, but I think what Andrew does for us is more than enough and to switch teams with each box is going a bit overboard. Could you imagine him sorting out each box of elite? That would be extremely time consuming and a PITA more than anything. I think what Andrew is doing now is good and doesn't need any fixing, just sounds like you need some luck on your side. Or be like me and purchase several slots which still doesn't guarantee you anything, but does add a little more excitement to it.

Latest posts