Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB NSCC Meet Up, Rosemont IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Edison Park Inn
North Olmsted
Thursday August 4th 7:30 pm

Bowling, Billiards, And a fun time for all.

Tickets to the event are $15 and they include 3 hours of unlimited appetizers: includes our famous beer battered Chicken Fingers, Mozzarella Sticks, Spicy Buffalo Wings and Potato Skins. Also, enjoy unlimited Pizzas baked fresh from our Wood Burning Oven (your choice of toppings)

Staff from the major card companies will be on hand to talk sports cards. Clay Luraschi from The Topps Company, Tracy Hackler from Panini America, Brian Gray from Leaf Inc. and more to be added.

The ticket covers your food and drink. Use the paypal button below to reserve your spot.

[natty:2cm4e38m][/natty:2cm4e38m]

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
LOL, unlimited food for $15 for the FCB crew? We're gonna put that place out of business.

Does the $15 cover bar or just fountain drinks?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
'' Does the $15 cover bar "
icon_lol.gif

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I was hoping I could make it but the daughter has volleyball camp and the boy starts football on the 3rd. Thats what I get for encouraging them to compete in athletics ::facepalm::

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
You're going to have some that can make it and some that can't no matter what day it is. Planning stuff like this can be a headache. Id just plan it whenever it works best for you.

Members online