Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nasty Nasty Nasty vintage mailday...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got all of these at a good price. Some have some marker and pen, but for the most part they are pretty good (by my standards).

Here are all of them:
b6d82077.jpg

And then the noteables:

Hoyt Willhelm:
c2ab3bc2.jpg

Mr. Cub:
919d3262.jpg

Pee Wee:
3291ef8c.jpg

Nellie Fox:
9acc7242.jpg

Whitey Herzog:
b80747e2.jpg

Don Larsen:
fd2f1e28.jpg

Jim Bunning (2nd Year):
a7c793d7.jpg

Red:
884825f7.jpg

Thanks for the look guys!

Oh wait... my bad I forgot one...

6e178d40.jpg

Yeaaaaah... Hank's name is colored, but it's a good place holder IMO.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I concur on the sweetness of that Pee Wee! I'd jump at the chance to pick one of those up, even in that condition. At least you know some kid had fun with it!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
DeliciousBacon said:
I concur on the sweetness of that Pee Wee! I'd jump at the chance to pick one of those up, even in that condition. At least you know some kid had fun with it!

Yeah! That's the "theme" behind this set. More of a "well loved" as vintage should be. Plus I don't have the tons of money too :lol:

I apologize for the picture quality. We don't have any double A batteries and I am in for the night. I will run and get some tomorrow (I am not apologizing to any one FCB member here, just everyone in general). I thought it would be better to post something rather than nothing for pics.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
TNP777 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
I dont know whats worse... the picture quality or the cards condition.
::facepalm::

fantastic "well-loved" vintage! My favorite kind.
That's right, how I like mine too. Sorry they weren't up to ***** for you P_Manning.

TBT, love the cards man.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Zan said:
TNP777 said:
P_Manning 18 said:
I dont know whats worse... the picture quality or the cards condition.
::facepalm::

fantastic "well-loved" vintage! My favorite kind.
That's right, how I like mine too. Sorry they weren't up to ***** for you P_Manning.

TBT, love the cards man.
I guess I'm in the minority with yall, but I love vintage cards in this condition. I think it gives them some character and some history.

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Wow, nice mail day!! That 58 set is a nice clean set with lots of color. Awesome pick up!

How much did you pay for the lot if you don't mind me asking?

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I've always had a special connection with 58 Topps. When I was about six years old a close family friend gave me a complete high grade set. My rabbit ate them. I have trouble making eye contact with any of the cards since.

Amazing set and grade is not the only consideration

Members online

Latest posts