Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kaleb Cowart Superfractor Auto listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
nice card, I just moved to So Cal and have been meaning to check out the Frank and Son's show, but I totally forgot about it. How is the show in general in terms of wax prices and newer prospect singles?

ctbinvestments

Jun 13, 2011
mwashuc06 said:
ctbinvestments said:
on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Bowman-Chrome- ... 2a11ffd1d3

Pretty reasonable bin considering the hype. I'm suer it'll be sold today best offer of $1200 is my guess.

Doubt 1200, maybe 700 or 800. One of my friends already got the non auto super of his for 350 off ebay and is looking for this one.
I say higher. Wolters (620) & Peguero (749) and Vitek (670) not nearly as regarded as Cowart. Christian Colon is alot closer to Cowart and he just got 1226 on auction. I see this at 1K minimum but I just made an offer in your range just in case you're right!!!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
ctbinvestments said:
mwashuc06 said:
ctbinvestments said:
on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/2010-Bowman-Chrome- ... 2a11ffd1d3

Pretty reasonable bin considering the hype. I'm suer it'll be sold today best offer of $1200 is my guess.

Doubt 1200, maybe 700 or 800. One of my friends already got the non auto super of his for 350 off ebay and is looking for this one.
I say higher. Wolters (620) & Peguero (749) and Vitek (670) not nearly as regarded as Cowart. Christian Colon is alot closer to Cowart and he just got 1226 on auction. I see this at 1K minimum but I just made an offer in your range just in case you're right!!!

Yeah same guy has the Wolters supers, he thinks the kid could be a star. They are buying all the Cowarts and Wolters in site.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Nice card! People are busing 2010 BDP like crazy now! Case prices are still very good on this product but it's slowly creeping up!

ctbinvestments

Jun 13, 2011
Messier2 said:
Nice card! People are busing 2010 BDP like crazy now! Case prices are still very good on this product but it's slowly creeping up!
I don't know why prices are heading upwards. Most of the top cards/superfractors have already been hit.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
ctbinvestments said:
Messier2 said:
I don't know why prices are heading upwards. Most of the top cards/superfractors have already been hit.

The Machado Superfractor auto hasn't been hit right?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
ctbinvestments said:
Messier2 said:

Everyone is looking for the Machado and the possible Harper AFLAC hit.

MichaelStanton2010

Feb 14, 2010
Nice card...been lookin out for this was hoping to land this for $500-$700 upon release....since he is off to a hot start...probobly not

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
cwc2002 said:
nice card, I just moved to So Cal and have been meaning to check out the Frank and Son's show, but I totally forgot about it. How is the show in general in terms of wax prices and newer prospect singles?

Not that good anymore. Used to be amazing. I always can go trade with randy for the newer stuff. A member here sets up there pretty often I think.

Haven't been in a long while though, might go this coming Saturday before the M's game.

deadwaxsociety

Jun 1, 2011
cwc2002 said:
I don't look for prospects but the last few times I went (last time being last week) there isn't as much "new" cards as there is, "pretty recent" cards. There's about 2-3 tables of vintage stuff from the mid 50s-mid 60s, 4+ tables that are selling specific players or cards from 2004-2009, and maybe a couple tables that dealt with some very recent stuff. Not sure if its "randy" mentioned earlier but bought a bunch of GQ minis off one of the tables. He had some 2011 Bowman prospects on display and a ton of people looking for Angels/Dodgers stuff.

So I guess I would say don't come go if you're looking for just prospects, because you'll probably only be interested in 1 or 2 tables.

Latest posts