Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Furbush or Luebke...which to take!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Relief Eligible starters in my fantasy league are huge... I have been offered Charlie Furbush or Cory Luebke for Gordon Beckham. Are either worth Beckham's potential which I have given up on since I now have Ackley playing. This is a full roster keeper league. I like Luebke personally better but have concerns he may not stick in the rotation. Anyone got any opinions for or against either of these guys over the other, or a stick it out with Beckham opinion? All advice welcome :)

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Cory Luebke

If Health Bell or Mike Adams get traded, he becomes the 8th inning eater that you can stack with another two RP to form basically a SP with a strong K:BB ratio. It helps a lot if your in a league with a low amount of innings total.

For example, I have Cory Luebke, Jonny Venters , and Koji Uehara and they pretty much average about 10 K's a week only using 5 innings.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Leub is good, once harang comes back leub will probably find himself in the long relief role again but any injury will result w leub starting

Plus, he's been on fire

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
Would you to Porcello and Beckham for both??? I personally have lost all faith in both but want to hear it from the reasonable minds they aren't destroying every week lol

Members online

Latest posts