Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Freddie Freeman is on Fire!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled a Just Minors Bat of Freeman this year, pretty happy and im a huge braves fan.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Freeman will definitely end up having a better career than Heyward. Heyward has the "I don't really care if I'm playing or not" attitude. Freeman wants to be out there and has the drive to improve. He lives and breathes baseball. Heyward doesn't. Heyward will be nothing more than a .250/20-25 homers a year player. Decent, but by no means great.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
Boylen33 said:
Freeman will definitely end up having a better career than Heyward. Heyward has the "I don't really care if I'm playing or not" attitude. Freeman wants to be out there and has the drive to improve. He lives and breathes baseball. Heyward doesn't. Heyward will be nothing more than a .250/20-25 homers a year player. Decent, but by no means great.

Completely agree

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
sdsportsfan1214 said:
Boylen33 said:

Completely agree

Completely disagree. Heyward has been battling multiple injuries as well. Time will tell. But again, I highly disagree. I am also not quite sure how YOU can tell that Freeman has the desire to improve and Heyward doesn't. Pretty silly thing to say honestly.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Boylen33 said:

Wait, what?! Have you actually paid attention to any of Jason's career? He played hurt last year to try and help the team out, but ended up making his injury worse. Jason has played almost 1700 games since he was 10 - I'm pretty sure he lives and breaths baseball. He definitely does not have the "I don't really care if I'm playing or not" attitude, and I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I'd love to hear your explanation.

alabamalongsnake

Feb 12, 2011
Alabammer
Braves are going to be good for many years to come. Freeman, J-Hey, and the farm pitching to supplement Hanson and JJ. the future so bright i gotta wear shades.

Also think that Freeman has some Gold Gloves in the horizon.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
tm decomposer said:
Wish Topps would ship his autos from 2011 Bowman already..

checked my topps redemptions yesterday and mine says shipping so hopefully they'll show up soon.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Pretty strange that the Braves should be kicking themselves for not retaining Melky Cabrera. Wouldn't have ever believed that last season. They sure could use the production he's having this season at the top of the order.

natsprospects26

Oct 6, 2008
Dulles, VA
Boylen33 said:

I haven't posted in months, but I couldn't pass this one up. Care to expound on this other than what you read from their body language on TV? I'm a fan of both, but this is a very stereotypical comment. I just would like to see some logic behind such a blind comment.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I hope Salt & Pepper both have great careers. But Freeman's HRs really make my orange refractors look so nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts