Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Card Shop in San Diego! Check it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Just wanted to let all my fellow San Diegans know that a new shop just opened up about a week ago. "RB Sports Cards and Hobby" the shop is run by two awesome guys both very nice and helpful and if you're in the area you have to check them out! They have singles and some of the hot new products in pack and box form.

Check them out!

RB Sports Cards + Hobby
16769 Bernardo Center Dr. Ste 7
San Diego, CA 92128

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Re: New Card Shop in San Diego!

Very cool to hear. Claremont Sportscards is still much closer for me but I'll certainly check it out.
Thanks Brent!

CLMartinez

Jul 3, 2011

Is that by Rancho Bernardo? A little far from Chula Vista but good to know. I might end up there sometime. Thanks

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010

If that is rancho bernardo then that's way too far from point loma, seems like everything is far.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

padremurph said:
If that is rancho bernardo then that's way too far from point loma, seems like everything is far.
Yea rancho bernardo

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Also they are having a signing on the 16th with UFC champion Dominick Cruz. If anyone not in SD is interested just cover the s/h and I will get it signed for you.

The prices below include the item!

Please let me know!

8 x 10 - $15
16 x 20 - $30
UFC Training Glove Single $20
UFC Training Glove Pair $35
UFC Official Glove Single $40
UFC Official Glove Pair - $65
Jakks Mini Belt - $70

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

boxbreaker44 said:
Also they are having a signing on the 16th with UFC champion Dominick Cruz. If anyone not in SD is interested just cover the s/h and I will get it signed for you.

Please let me know!

8 x 10 - $15
16 x 20 - $30
Jakks Mini Belt - $70

I could doa 16 x 20... let me know your paypal and I will send you the 30 + s/h

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA

Seiya said:
He told me was opening up in tierrasanta, not rb. Will probably check it out though.

I would think that Tierrasanta would be an infinitely better location than RB but what do I know? Good luck to them, maybe this will make Claremont lower their prices a bit. That my only gripe with them.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego

rebelpawn said:
Seiya said:
He told me was opening up in tierrasanta, not rb. Will probably check it out though.

I would think that Tierrasanta would be an infinitely better location than RB but what do I know? Good luck to them, maybe this will make Claremont lower their prices a bit. That my only gripe with them.

Claremonts prices on wax are way better after checking this Rb store out. Buying boxes online from Blowout, DA and others is honestly the only way to go

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA

sdsportsfan1214 said:
rebelpawn said:
Seiya said:

Claremonts prices on wax are way better after checking this Rb store out. Buying boxes online from Blowout, DA and others is honestly the only way to go

Really? That sucks... I usually try to buy my wax from Jerry at the King's Inn show. His prices are usually very good.

Seiya said:
Anyone been to the Kings Inn show lately?

I haven't been in a few months but I'm hoping to go this Friday.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

TBTwinsFan said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Please let me know!

8 x 10 - $15
16 x 20 - $30
Jakks Mini Belt - $70

I could doa 16 x 20... let me know your paypal and I will send you the 30 + s/h

You should post this on the MMA board too now that I think of it.

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego

rebelpawn said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
rebelpawn said:
Seiya said:

Really? That sucks... I usually try to buy my wax from Jerry at the King's Inn show. His prices are usually very good.

Seiya said:
Anyone been to the Kings Inn show lately?

I haven't been in a few months but I'm hoping to go this Friday.

I gotta checkout the Kings Show soon, havent been in years

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts