Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC Dominick Cruz Private Signing Info! Take a look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
A local shop is having a signing with Dominick. If anyone needs anything all I need is the extra $ for sending it back to you.

The prices below include the item!

Please let me know!

8 x 10 - $15
16 x 20 - $30
UFC Training Glove Single $20
UFC Training Glove Pair $35
UFC Official Glove Single $40
UFC Official Glove Pair - $65
Jakks Mini Belt - $70

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Do you have the pics of the 8x10s? How much would shipping be?

Thanks for posting this.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Do you have the pics of the 8x10s? How much would shipping be?

Thanks for posting this.
PM Sent.

But for everyone else shipping is $5 for the 8x10.

And the two of the five photos I know about is the one being used on the 16x20 and this one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cademm23

Jun 30, 2011
Do they come with any kind of COA from your buddy's shop? PM me on Combat because I don't spend much time on here.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
rb_sportscards said:
This is the owner of the shop that had Cruz for an autograph appearance. I still have tons of Cruz signed items. PM me or email at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks for holding the signing! I love the picture I received. I think you may get more interest if you show some pictures of things you have signed. Just a thought. GL on your sales.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
trademhigh said:
rb_sportscards said:
This is the owner of the shop that had Cruz for an autograph appearance. I still have tons of Cruz signed items. PM me or email at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks for holding the signing! I love the picture I received. I think you may get more interest if you show some pictures of things you have signed. Just a thought. GL on your sales.

Yeah, thanks! I got mine in too. Shipped well.

Is your supercollector offer for anyone? I might be interested in it.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
TBTwinsFan said:
trademhigh said:
rb_sportscards said:

You quoted me, so I guess you're talking to me. What offer are you talking about?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
trademhigh said:
TBTwinsFan said:
trademhigh said:
rb_sportscards said:

You quoted me, so I guess you're talking to me. What offer are you talking about?

No, I was kinda piggybacking on your post, sorry.

They sent a paper insert with my address along with the photo that talked about a lifetime membership, and a supercollector add-on that I could use for Perk stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts