Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Not usually around at this time (I prefer to be unconscious) but I was up all night and have not hit the sack yet. Hope everyone is doing well.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
George - Now that you're back home, do you have a list a mile long of things to do around the house? Is the grass about 2ft tall?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:
George - Now that you're back home, do you have a list a mile long of things to do around the house? Is the grass about 2ft tall?

Grass was kept up by the neighbors handyman, we did not want to advertise that we were gone.
Gutters being cleaned today
Work on the basement resumes soon
Two interviews tomorrow
Lab work, Lab work, Lab work

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
George_Calfas said:
muskiesfan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":eek:tef98qv]
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

JOE

Hey George! I bet it's nice to be back home. Very happy that your dig was a success!

Great to be home and the dig was a HUGE success, it is hard to describe. Did you see the video from yesterday?

How goes Indy?[/quote:eek:tef98qv]

Yes, I saw it last night. It was a lot of fun keeping up with everything that was going and seeing how the dig was going. Very well deserved for you to have such a successful dig.

It's going well here. Not much of anything really going on.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
muskiesfan said:
George_Calfas said:
muskiesfan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1afhneuu]
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

JOE

Hey George! I bet it's nice to be back home. Very happy that your dig was a success!

Great to be home and the dig was a HUGE success, it is hard to describe. Did you see the video from yesterday?

How goes Indy?

Yes, I saw it last night. It was a lot of fun keeping up with everything that was going and seeing how the dig was going. Very well deserved for you to have such a successful dig.

It's going well here. Not much of anything really going on.[/quote:1afhneuu]

Thanks....and thanks to everyone for their support!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
George_Calfas said:
Thanks....and thanks to everyone for their support!

You're welcome! Thank you for keeping us updated.

Did you get a chance to pick up anything while you were gone? I bet it would be fun to come home knowing you had some maildays waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts