Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Allen And Ginters Code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james1991

Jul 5, 2011
Is anyone planning on doing this year that may be interested in starting a team? When I started working on it last year I had learned that it had already been completed so I'll try and start earlier this year.

I read through the different stories about the past couple guys who have won and it seems pretty fun, yet challenging.

-James

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Don't expect any help on the ginter code, I have tried a team approach the last few years, but people just took
my info and didn't share theirs. Is there even a prize this year?

Kevin

A_Pharis

schmidtfan20 said:
Don't expect any help on the ginter code, I have tried a team approach the last few years, but people just took
my info and didn't share theirs. Is there even a prize this year?

Kevin

I believe that was an issue brought up the first year they did this. Certain people prodded for help but never contributed.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
The guy has had help the last two years and he continues to put himself on the card.
I would like to think that if someone helped me win such a prize, I would let them be on a card after I had been on one already.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
I'm totally lost on how the whole code thing actually works. Where are the clues to the code and where are you even supposed to look? What context does the code take? I've always been a disinterested non-participant, because I haven't ever found any answers to my initial questions.

A_Pharis

ebechols said:
I'm totally lost on how the whole code thing actually works. Where are the clues to the code and where are you even supposed to look? What context does the code take? I've always been a disinterested non-participant, because I haven't ever found any answers to my initial questions.

The questions you asked are all what the code is. You have to figure out EVERYTHING from what the clues are to how to decide what actually applies to the formation of the code.

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
A_Pharis said:
ebechols said:

The questions you asked are all what the code is. You have to figure out EVERYTHING from what the clues are to how to decide what actually applies to the formation of the code.

uhmmmm okay where do you find the clues? In the cards, on the cards, in the checklist? Maybe the code thing just isn't my cup of tea.

A_Pharis

ebechols said:
A_Pharis said:
ebechols said:

uhmmmm okay where do you find the clues? In the cards, on the cards, in the checklist? Maybe the code thing just isn't my cup of tea.

Part of breaking the code is finding which cards contain the clues. There is no way to answer the questions you are asking.

Latest posts