Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Tier One preview

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Ok not all OC autos. Whatever.

But the single signed autos still look nice

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
This card reminds me a lot of Moments and Milestones.
2011ToppsTierOneBaseballOnCardPujols.jpg

The other designs look strangely familiar as well.

This product seems to only target on-card auto people. If people are so hungry for on-card autos, Topps should just integrate them into other products instead of forcing them to buy this one.

Another product I don't see the need to have,

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Hmmm, looks pretty decent.

Good to know Pacquaio will be in it, I'll remember not to pay too much for his ginter autograph.

perhaps a step in the right direction, for their high end stuff, at least.

I'm sure they will still find a way to screw it up (redemptions, sticker autos for the multi-autos, or an SRP that is simply too ridiculous for anyone to fathom - that, or another Chaz Roe autograph as a "crowd-pleaser" autograph)

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Kind of shocked to see pretty much all negative comments at the end of that article.
There's a good chance that'll wind up a product I can't really afford.......but the stuff looks nice.
Just my .02, but it's tough to go wrong with a nice clean design and on-card auto, which is what I see there. Such a design may not be "amazing", but it's nicer than 90% of the junk being thrown out there. The patch cards also look great.
Guess you can just never please some people.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Just as a casual observer, but I bet there will more redemptions pulled than actual autographs for the 'top tier' guys, particularly the upper, upper echelon guys.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Beckett said:
The Hosmer autograph would be his first on an MLB-authorized card.

Hey-ohhhhhhhh....... :cool:

Things are looking up for him having a Chrome auto now.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Some of the cards look nice, but I don't even want to imagine the SRP.

Especially when these and worse will be the bulk of the autos...

Brandon Crawford, Danny Valencia, Dee Gordon, Brandon Belt, Drew Storen, Daniel Hudson, Carlos Santana, Michael Pineda, Jeremy Hellickson, Aroldis Chapman, Starlin Castro, Logan Morrison, Eric Hosmer, Mike Stanton and Jason Heyward.

Latest posts