Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mariners call-up 2B/3B Kyle Seager

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Superhuskiefan1 said:
Yep got my ref. auto of him in yesterday bought it for $8
I got two off of check my cards the day before baseball America released their hot sheet for 12 bucks each. This is the second Mariners prospect I said I was going to buy into before this season started but waited too long.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
I got two off of check my cards the day before baseball America released their hot sheet for 12 bucks each. This is the second Mariners prospect I said I was going to buy into before this season started but waited too long.
Same here I thought about buying him to and it looks good for your guy Vinnie Catricala to get the call to AAA thats what ive been seeing and hearing

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
Same here I thought about buying him to and it looks good for your guy Vinnie Catricala to get the call to AAA thats what ive been seeing and hearing

Yeah, unfortunately I wasn't able to bulk up as much as I would like to. Last week, a gold refractor sold for 46 and an orange was bought for 49. I was optimistic that it was just people using their eBay bucks but I think his secrets out on him. I did however manage to snag one of my biggest wants, it should be a Friday or Saturday, I'm super excited.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:

Yeah, unfortunately I wasn't able to bulk up as much as I would like to. Last week, a gold refractor sold for 46 and an orange was bought for 49. I was optimistic that it was just people using their eBay bucks but I think his secrets out on him. I did however manage to snag one of my biggest wants, it should be a Friday or Saturday, I'm super excited.
Whats the card?? And ive been able to pick up his cards pretty cheap a few times and hes beasting in AA

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:

Whats the card?? And ive been able to pick up his cards pretty cheap a few times and hes beasting in AA
Yeah, the problem they still haven't really been that many listed, there've only been about 15 blue refractors, four gold refractors and three orange refractors.

Superhuskiefan1

Jan 26, 2010
UW Huskies
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
Superhuskiefan1 said:
SydBarrett said:
[quote="Superhuskiefan1":2r7vf1vy]Yep got my ref. auto of him in yesterday bought it for $8

Yeah, the problem they still haven't really been that many listed, there've only been about 15 blue refractors.[/quote:2r7vf1vy]
Ya ive got 2 blues of him and few regular refs.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I have one of everything, minus an orange and gold reflector and the superfactor. Oh and 140 Chrome & 80 regs.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
So three days ago, I was doing a search for Seager cards and I came across this one on Beckett.com

• 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #106 Kyle Seager AU/100

And I purchased it for five dollars, what are the odds I actually get it?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
SydBarrett said:
So three days ago, I was doing a search for Seager cards and I came across this one on Beckett.com

• 2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Signature Turn of the Century #106 Kyle Seager AU/100

You will. I've had 99% success rate with beckett...and it's Kyle Seager for goodness sake...not Heyward or Stanton! lol :lol:

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
shayscards79 said:
So what position does he end up playing?

"According to 710 ESPN Seattle's Mike Salk, the Mariners plan to play Seager every day, mostly at third base and occasionally as the designated hitter. Seager played six games at third base, five at second base and one at shortstop for the Rainers. He played third base in three games with Jackson, with the majority of his playing time coming at second base. "

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
SydBarrett said:
shayscards79 said:

"According to 710 ESPN Seattle's Mike Salk, the Mariners plan to play Seager every day, mostly at third base and occasionally as the designated hitter. Seager played six games at third base, five at second base and one at shortstop for the Rainers. He played third base in three games with Jackson, with the majority of his playing time coming at second base. "

So if he sticks, and plays third, what does that mean for Alex Liddi?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
shayscards79 said:
SydBarrett said:
shayscards79 said:

So if he sticks, and plays third, what does that mean for Alex Liddi?
I'm not sure, maybe move to left field? I was actually really surprised, that Seager made it up first.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
SydBarrett said:

As a seller on Beckett marketplace I would bet you get it as well

Members online