Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starlin Castro - Gold Ref - HOLY COW, Check out this sale...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Looks like the next one will sell for $326 given the third place bidder - is that about what they've normally been going for?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
uniquebaseballcards said:
Looks like the next one will sell for $326 given the third place bidder - is that about what they've normally been going for?

I was guessing it would end in the $350-$400 range. I personally believe it is worth every bit of that.

skrip

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This maybe because he was selected to the All-Star game and is the youngest Cub in history to do so.
And people have deep pockets as well.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Really kicking myself for not picking up a bunch of his autos. I really wish the 09 super would have popped up. Now it would go for crazy money. At least I have some nice game used items :D

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
Zambrano38 said:
Really kicking myself for not picking up a bunch of his autos. I really wish the 09 super would have popped up. Now it would go for crazy money. At least I have some nice game used items :D

Same here Z!!! I was more into getting IP Autos in 2009 during the AFL and I was out of the hobby in 2010.. ::facepalm::

Members online