Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail day from Topps. Scan heavy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
After a long wait (and a few emails and phone calls) I finally got my Gypsy Queen missing autos. Sorry the scans are so big.

Things started slow, but ended nicely. I think I did pretty well, despite the duplicates (which I actually expected as I watched all of you guys receive your missing autos). What do you think? Should I be bummed about the duplicates or happy with the overall mix?

I expected more than 1 on of these...and got 2. I have a nephew who is a Met's fan. He will be happy.

GQPaganAuto2.jpg
GQPaganAuto1.jpg

I was pretty sure I would see at least one of these...got 2 again. They are FT if you are interested.

GQHusonAuto2.jpg
GQHudsonAuto1.jpg

Here is another of the usual suspects...glad that there was only one of these.

GQBrydAuto.jpg

OK. Now we are starting to get somewhere...Based on what others were getting I figured I would see this.

GQJayAuto.jpg

Since we are talking about the Cardinals, here was a nice surprise...

GQSchoendienstAuto.jpg

Last, but not least, I was happy to see this one.

GQRobinsonAuto.jpg

There you go, better late than never.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Nice stuff man.

Is is just me or does Pagan in that picture look a little bit like Pujols?

scubasteve1919

May 26, 2011
CubsFan13 said:
Nice stuff man.

I thought the exact same thing when I was scrolling down...kind of scary how much he looks like Pujols

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
scubasteve1919 said:
CubsFan13 said:
Nice stuff man.

I thought the exact same thing when I was scrolling down...kind of scary how much he looks like Pujols

I was looking at them and thinking he looked like someone in these drawings...you are exactly right.

Members online