Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show and Tell: My Gary Brown Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Nice collection. I have several gary brown as well. Still on the lookout for the superfractor auto :shock:

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
The highlight of my GB collection is a BGS 10 Red Refractor... Overpaid, of course, that's what I do... I look forward to seeing his development after transitioning from the Cal League.

eyeamjames

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for the nice comments guys! For those of you who said you have Gary Brown stuff of your own I'd love to see sometime! And the red refractor?!?! Super jealous of you. If I wasn't a poor college student I would try to get a hold of some of his higher end stuff...:(

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
Not me. For so cal residents, frank and sons has a gold red auto redemption for 125.

eyeamjames

Mar 26, 2011
lisu said:
cwc2002 said:
Not me. For so cal residents, frank and sons has a gold red auto redemption for 125.

Wow, i want it!

Me too, and I just have to say it. That Brandon Belt rainbow you have is gorgeous. I'm very very very very very very jealous!
I'm trading my entire collection (Which includes mostly Giants) for any Gary Brown stuff. So if you have anything you'd be willing to trade shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts